Members of an emergency response team, at any level, understand the basic concepts of emergency management and how it can affect them and their behaviour.
Members of emergency operations centres, emergency managers, emergency support personnel, all levels.
- Types of emergencies and impacts Organizations involved and roles
- Emergency organizational structure
- Success factors in emergency management
- Emergency business cycle
- The importance of effective emergency briefings
- Common mistakes
- Organizational challenges
- Individual challenges